Wes Ramsey was born October 6, 1977 in Louisville, Kentucky. Wes Ramsey's love for acting began at age 12; from that time on he knew acting would be his profession. After spending 7 years on stage at Louisville's Walden Theatre, he enrolled in New York's prestigious Juilliard School in 1996. He graduated, in 2000.
In 2002, Wes left New York to further explore television and film in Los Angeles. His first film, Latter Days, captured a raw yet refined performance he is forever proud of and showcased for the first time to the world the diversity in Wes' dedication to his work. He has since shot numerous other independent films as well as films for the Sci-Fi network. His television credits have expanded as well with memorable appearances on such shows as Days of Our Lives, the Fox sitcom Luis, as well as recurring roles on hit shows such as Charmed and CSI: Miami. Wes has also guest starred on such hit shows as Heroes, CSI: New York, House, and The Event.
- Way Off Broadway (2001)
- Latter Days as Christian Markelli (2004)
- Cavatina (2005)
- Slippery Slope as Martin Breedlove (2005)
- Brotherhood of Blood as Fork (2006)
- Reign of the Gargoyles as Will (2007)
- Captain Drake (2008)
- Bram Stoker's Dracula's Guest as Bram Stoker (2008)
- Dark Honeymoon as Jay (2008)
- The Immortal Coyage of Captain Drake as Peter Easton (2009)
- Last Seen in Idaho (2018)
- Perception (2019)
- The Guiding Light as Sam Spencer (2000-2002, 2008)
- Luis as Greg (2003)
- Charmed as Adult Wyatt Halliwell (2003-2006)
- Days of our Lives as Owen Kent (2009)
- CSI: Miami as Kip Martin, and later lach tech Dave Benton (2003, 2009-2012)
- Heroes as Roy (2009)
- The Event as Greg Kervin (2010)
- Grey's Anatomy (2013)
- Pretty Little Liars (2014)
- General Hospital (2018-present)
- Venice (2010)
Notes and Trivia
- Wes also has a love for photography and currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
- He was a recurring guest on CSI: Miami and on the YouTube web series Venice.
- In 2012, he began a six year relationship with fellow actress and long-time friend : Bethany Joy Lenz, the two eventually broke-up in 2017.
- He is currently dating General Hospital co-star Laura Wright.
- In 2014, he got to worked again with his on-screen mom, Holly Marie Combs, in the fourth season, of the hit teen tv show: Pretty Little Liars. He portrayed a counselor to her character's daughter. Roark Critchlow, Jim Abele and Eric Steinberg also appeared on the show.
- He also appeared on Grey's Anatomy, in which Eric Dane was a regular for 6 years; Holly and Alyssa Milano guest starred together in 2019.
- When asked which character he would chose from the show, Wes answered Cole Turner.
|The Wes Ramsey article has a Photo Gallery.|