Upper Level Demonic Vanquishing Potion
- One part Mandrake Root
- 1 pinch of Carrot Seeds
- 1 dash of Cardamom
- 1 dash of Toadflax
- 1 pig's foot
- 1 cockle shell in its whole form
- 1 pinch of Juniper Berries
- A few crickets
All these ingredients have to be blended as one. When the pig's foot is added, it will ignite upon adding. In order for the potion to work, add the final and key ingredient—a piece of the demon's flesh or blood.
Notes and Trivia
- The potion was brewed by the Charmed Ones on five occasions.
- In "Sleuthing with the Enemy", Prue and Piper made the vanquishing potion for Belthazor.
- In "The Demon Who Came in From the Cold", the Charmed Ones made the vanquishing potion for Belthazor which worked on the Brotherhood of the Thorn due to their blood connection to each other. This batch was completely used up by the episode "Look Who's Barking", when Piper tried to vanquish Cole with the remainder of the potion, however by this time, Cole had already gained immunity from the potion.
- In "Black as Cole", Piper and Paige made the potion for Sykes.
- In "Womb Raider", Paige made the vanquishing potion twice for The Seer, however each batch was destroyed by Phoebe before the sisters could use it on the Seer.
- In "Centennial Charmed", Paige and the Piper of an alternate reality made the potion to vanquish Cole, who was once again Belthazor in that reality.
- The first time the sisters made the potion, Piper was thrown back by an explosion while adding the demon flesh. The same thing later happened to Paige, while Piper stepped back without warning her. While making the potion in the alternate reality, Paige took the precaution of ordering Leo and Piper to stand back to avoid this effect.
- The Belthazor entry in the Book of Shadows lists a spell to be used with the potion.
- In "Look Who's Barking", Cole gained immunity to the potion when an Alchemist transmuted his blood. However, he was ultimately vanquished by the potion in the alternate reality using a freshly cut tissue to renew it.
- In "My Three Witches", Chris Halliwell presumably made the same potion for the demon Gith, evident by his need of the demon's blood.