Tuatha's Wand was a powerful magical artifact owned by the evil witch Tuatha. Its most notable ability was to make its wielder's desires or wishes come true. Despite it being Tuatha's wand, the Chosen One was destined to vanquish her with it. The amber on the wand broke and lost its magic after Kyle Gwydion vanquished the witch with it.
The wand was appraised by Prue Halliwell. According to her, the wand was designed with inlaid garnets with pewter and ebony which proved to be distinct 18th century European. The faceted cut amber headpiece surrounded by the symbolic snakes suggested that it was an ornamental staff or a ritual wand.
Powers and Abilities
- Calling: The ability to call objects to one's hand. Tuatha and the Chosen One both were able to call for the wand, which resulted in a power struggle that Kyle won after he found his confidence.
- Reality Warping: The ability to manipulate reality.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects with one's mind. Kyle used it to fling Leo through a window when he got angry.
- Molecular Combustion: The ability to speed up molecules to the point where objects or beings combust. Tuatha used it to blow up an innocent woman, while Kyle vanquished Tuatha and her snake with it.
- Sensing: The ability to sense the location of others. The wand was magically tuned to find the Chosen One, and its amber glowed when it did.
Notes and Trivia
- The wand was drawn on Tuatha's tomb as a warning sign.
- The wand is the first and only object in the series to possess Molecular Combustion, a power later developed by Piper Halliwell. The effects are slightly different and the explosion appears to take longer with the wand.
- The prop was sold on eBay by It's A Wrap! after the end of the series.