|For a complete plot of There's Something About Leo, go here.|
|To read the full script of There's Something About Leo, go here.|
Leo's announcement that he is an Avatar causes pandemonium in The Charmed Ones' lives. Blood is shed when the distracted sisters are unable to fulfill their duty to protect the life of an Innocent.
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Brian Krause as Leo Wyatt
- Dorian Gregory as Darryl Morris
- Joel Swetow as Alpha
- Patrice Fisher as Beta
- Kevin Alejandro as Malvoc
- Brad Hawkins as Vassen
- Elizabeth Dennehy as Sandra
- Kerr Smith as Kyle Brody
- Phoebe and Paige made an Invisibility Negation Dye to make Malvoc's clan visible.
- Piper brews a Vanquishing Potion for Malvoc's clan and the Sokols. She first blew up the potion by accidentally adding too much beetle toe, but she re-lived that moment and so made the potion correctly after all.
- Kyle Brody threatened Leo with his last Avatar-vanquishing potion. He first ordered Leo to get him another Avatar to kill, but as Leo refused, Kyle threw the potion at Leo.
- Orbing: Type of Teleportation used by Paige, Sandra and Leo.
- Chronokinesis: Used by Leo and Alpha and Beta to reverse time.
- Fading: Type of Teleportation used by Alpha, Beta and the Malvoc's clan.
- Molecular Combustion: Used by Piper to blow up a piece of a demon's arm and the potion bottles with the Invisibility Negation Dye.
- Invisibility: Used by Malvoc's clan to be invisible.
- Energy Balls: Used by the Malvoc's clan to attack the Charmed Ones and Leo. Malvoc used it to kill the innocent.
- Telekinetic Orbing: Used by Paige to deviate an Energy Ball.
- Temporal Stasis: Used by Leo and Alpha and Beta to stop the flow of time.
- Electrokinesis: Used by Leo to vanquish several demons. Leo later used it to kill Kyle.
- Super Strength: Used by Leo to push the dining table out of his way. Malvoc used it to attack an innocent.
- Fireballs: Used by a Sokol to kill another Sokol.
- Energy Waves: Used by Leo to vanquish the Sokols.
Notes and Trivia
- This is one of three episodes with "Leo" in the title. The other two are Saving Private Leo and Vaya Con Leos.
- Phoebe knocks back an energy ball with a metal pole in this episode, the first time an attack of this kind is deflected by non-magical means.
- This episode scored 4.0 million viewers.
- The title is a reference to the movie "There's Something About Mary" starring Cameron Diaz and Ben Stiller.
- In the scene where Leo tells Piper he's an Avatar, Piper puts down the basket she is holding twice.
- When Malvoc's Clan attacks the sisters, they already have Energy Balls in their hand when they are turned visible by the dye. However, Piper previously stated they needed to become visible in order to attack.
- When Leo is hit with the Avatar Vanquishing Potion, Piper's hair is hanging down the sides, but when she bends down to Leo, she has it all pulled back.
- In this episode, the Avatar Vanquishing Potion takes considerably longer to take effect than when it was used on Beta.
- French: Le prix de la vérité (The Price of Truth)
- Czech: Leovi se něco stalo (Something Happened to Leo)
- Slovak: Leovo tajomstvo (Leo's Secret)
- Spanish (Spain): Algo pasa con Leo (There's Something About Leo)
- Spanish (Latin America): Leo ha cambiado (Leo Has Changed)
- Serbian: Ima nešto u vezi Lea (There's Something About Leo)
- Italian: Tutti pazzi per Leo (All Crazy for Leo)
- German: Was ist mit Leo los? (What's the Matter with Leo?)
- Hungarian: Kövesd Leó-t (Follow Leo)
| Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
Comics: 9 - 10