|For a complete plot of Styx Feet Under, go here.|
|To read the full script of Styx Feet Under, go here.|
A bloodthirsty demon, set on destroying his human half, goes on a deadly rampage to kill his remaining blood relatives. Piper is "killed" so that she can help the Angel of Death clean up the mess.
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Brian Krause as Leo Wyatt
- Dorian Gregory as Darryl Morris
- Nick Lachey as Leslie St. Claire
- Simon Templeman as Angel of Death
- Zack Ward as Sirk
- Michael Milhoan as Arthur Casey
- Ely Pouget as Harriet Casey
- Eddie Velez as Detective
- Katie Wagner as Reporter
- Kerr Smith as Kyle Brody
- Charisma Carpenter as Kyra
- Eddie Kehler as Coroner
- Naveen as Doctor
- Beans Morocco as Elderly Man
- Christopher Carroll as Older Man
- Paige casts a Protection Spell on Arthur Casey. The spell kept him alive, even when Sirk's energy ball made a hole in his belly.
- Paige made a Vanquishing Potion for Sirk, which killed both his demonic and human half.
- Energy Ball: Used by Sirk to attack Arthur Casey, Kyra and Harriet Casey.
- Molecular Combustion: Used by Piper to blast Sirk.
- Rising: Used by Sirk to get back on his feet after Piper knocked him down.
- Electrokinesis: Used by Sirk to attack Piper and Paige and to kill Paige.
- Fireball: Used by Sirk to attack Arthur.
- Telekinetic Orbing: Used by Paige to redirect Sirk's Fire Ball.
- Shimmering: Type of Teleportation used by Sirk and Kyra.
- Orbing: Type of Teleportation used by Paige and Leo.
- Dark Wisping: Type of Teleportation used by the Angel of Death and Piper (as Angel of Death).
- Soul Absorption: Used by the Angel of Death to claim the souls of dead people, but Paige's spell blocks all deaths. After the spell was lifted, he (and Piper) could continue to collect souls.
- Conjuration: Used by the Angel of Death to conjure Death's List.
- Necrokinesis: Used by the Angel of Death to kill Piper.
- Portal Creation: Used by Angels of Death to open portals to the Afterlife.
- Divination: Used by Kyra to show Sirk the future, using her Pool.
- Sensing: Used by Sirk to sense if Harriet Casey really was pregnant.
- Telepathy: Used by Sirk to telepathically contact the Charmed Ones.
- Power Absorption: Sirk absorbed the powers of his victims. After killing Paige, he got the ability to enter Magic School.
- Healing: Used by Leo when he tried to heal Paige, but it failed since she was already dead.
- Premonition: Phoebe received a premonition in which she saw Sirk attacking Harriet in Magic School.
- Thermal Ball: Used by Sirk when he wanted to kill Harriet.
- Telekinesis: Used by the Angel of Death to fling Sirk through the portal to the Afterlife.
- Scrying Crystal: A magical pendant used for scrying. Piper scried for Arthur Casey after he ran off, but Paige's protection spell protected him. After the Angel of Death lifted the spell, Piper was able to find him (dead).
- Death's List: A list with all the names of people who died and those who are about to die.
Notes and Trivia
- Paige and Piper learn a valuable lesson this episode: you can't stop death, it is inevitable. This is the same lesson Prue learned in the season 3 episode "Death Takes a Halliwell".
- Paige learned this lesson by dying herself, as part of the grand design. However due to Phoebe, Paige got switched with Sirk and brought back to life.
- Piper learned this lesson by temporarily dying and becoming an Angel of Death herself. By helping out the Angel, crossing people over who had died, Piper learned that death is a natural part of life and can not be stopped or be fought.
- Phoebe has her first Premonition since her active powers were taken away in "Crimes and Witch-Demeanors".
- Piper dies for the seventh time in this episode.
- Paige dies for the eighth time in this episode.
- Alyssa Milano was fighting a cold during this episode.
- Piper is the only Charmed One to have become a neutral being, an Angel of Death.
- Death's list contains the names of many crew members.
- Spirits who die in this episode don a long white robe, while in the other episodes, they remain in the outfit they died in.
- The title is a reference to the river Styx, which is the river that the dead must cross in Greek Mythology to reach Hades' realm of the Underworld and the popular HBO drama series Six Feet Under, about a family that runs a funeral home. Six feet under is also a common way to say someone is dead and buried.
- In the beginning when you see Piper and Paige sitting in the car talking on their cell phones, Paige is wearing a ring, which disappears between shots.
- When Piper and the old man got to the ghostly plane, and the doors of the room opened, a leg is briefly seen behind one of the doors.
- At the end of the episode, when Phoebe and Leslie are talking, the boom mic and the crew member carrying it are reflected on Paige's car window.
- When Arthur passes out on the couch, the lamp behind the sofa falls down and breaks. But in the next shot the lamp is still there, even shaking a bit. When the Angel of Death points to Arthur, the lamp is gone.
- Phoebe vanquishes Sirk at Magic School, though the school is protected, so that nobody on the grounds can die.
Behind the Scenes
- Paige: You know, it's okay. I cast a protection spell on the innocent, so it should be all right.
- Piper: Excuse me? You did what?
- Paige: I cast a protection spell, because, you know, you can't keep watching them all the time.
- Piper: Paige, protection spells backfire. That's why we don't use them.
- Paige: Don't worry about it. I got the spell from my best grad student. I'm all over it.
- Piper: Well, you better be, because the chaplain's on the move.
- Paige: Okay, long story short. Um...Death has temporarily recruited Piper.
- (Piper holds out her hand and a parchment appears.)
- Piper: And now I have to collect all the souls on this list before the coroner starts cutting up my body.
- Phoebe: Cutting up your body?
- Piper: Autopsy.
- (Phoebe gasps.)
- Sirk: You can't be taking her seriously.
- Phoebe: Dude, you're dead. Start acting the part.
- Angel of Death: This has been quite a remarkable day. Even for me.
- French: La mort lui va si bien (Death Becomes Her)
- Italian: Sorella morte (Sister Death)
- Czech: Cesty do záhrobí (Journeys to Other World)
- Slovak: Pod zemou (Underground)
- Spanish (Spain): El ángel de la muerte (Angel of Death)
- Spanish (Latin America): Tratos con la Muerte (Negotiation with Death)
- German: Todesengel (Angel of Death)
- Hungarian: Halál Bt. (Death "Bt.")
Once in a Blue Moon
| Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
Comics: 9 - 10