Sleep Induction is the ability to put beings to sleep at will. The effects of this power can also be achieved through the use of a spell or potion. When used, the intended target falls to sleep almost instantly.
- Cole Turner, as the Source of All Evil, once put Paige and Piper to sleep with a wave of his hand, as part of his plan to sabotage his wedding.
- The Avatars sent people to sleep when creating Utopia. When they did this, their eyes glowed with a gold light.
- The demon Savard was able to put Phoebe and Paige to sleep with a simple wave of his hand, allowing Patra and Phoenix to take their places.
- Alpha was able to make Leo fall asleep to communicate with him in his dream.
Witches are capable of inducing slumber via two methods, one of which is brewing potions.
- Phoebe tried to use a sleeping potion to make Tuatha fall asleep, but its dosage was too low for her. She then used her own potion to Phoebe and Leo fall asleep.
Witches and warlocks are also capable of inducing sleep with spells.
- The warlock, Bacarra, used a spell to make a witch unconscious.
- Paige Matthews once wrote a spell that made her and her sisters fall asleep, then had Leo sprinkle them with Dream Dust to make them confront their problems in their dreams.
List of beings who use(d) Sleep Induction
- Original power
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
- Tuatha — (Through a potion or magical dust)
- Phoebe Halliwell — (Through a potion)
- Bacarra — (Through a spell; "Sopio")