During the Dor'chacht's battle against the Sol'agath, Sh'tara's power to bend minds was thwarted by Sol'agath soldiers who summoned rocks to attack her. With their enemy gaining the upper hand, and their clan's fate only moments away from being sealed, Shen'arch placed Tov'reh, Ce'kahn, and Sh'tara's powers inside three objects, then put their souls in suspension until rebirth three thousand years in the future. They were meant to challenge the Sol'agath's descendants (The Charmed Ones) and change their fate.
Powers and Abilities
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate another being or object through the use of a map and a crystal.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Active Powers
- Mind Manipulation: The ability to control others' minds and bend them to their will.