Some beings are able to reconstitute themselves in a different location from where they were blown apart, allowing them to escape from an attack as well as recover, and even launch a surprise attack.
- The Source of All Evil first used this power while possessing Shane. He was able to reform after Piper blew him up.
- Leo Wyatt first used this power after Piper blew him up in a fit of rage while transforming into a Fury.
- Lazarus Demons will continue to reconstitute themselves indefinitely unless buried in a cemetery.
- Bianca used this power after being blown up by Piper at P3, though she was able to reform in the alley behind the club.
List of beings who use(d) Reconstitution
- Original power
- The Elders
- Lazarus Demons
- Phoenix Witches
- Slime Demon
- The Source of All Evil
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
- Cole Turner (As the Source of All Evil and with the powers from the Demonic Wasteland)
- Barbas (Stolen from Cole)
Notes and Trivia
- Reconstitution can also refer to the rejoining of a group of magical beings. Such as when the Charmed Ones were reconstituted when they found out about their younger witch sister Paige.
- The effect used for Reconstitution often closely resembles the form of teleportation known as Shredding.
- Leo confirms in Centennial Charmed that even though he can survive being blown up, it still hurts.