- "I know that everything happens for a reason. I believe that. I also know that when one door closes another one opens."
- —Patty speaking with her daughters.[src]
Patricia "Patty" Halliwell was a witch of the Warren line of witches. She is the ex-wife of Victor Bennett and the mother of their three children: Prue, Piper and Phoebe, who are also known as the Charmed Ones. In the midst of her failing marriage, however, she also had a forbidden affair with her Whitelighter, Sam Wilder, with whom she had a daughter named Paige Matthews, who replaced Prue in the legendary Power of Three. Patty was tragically killed on February 28, 1978, by the Water Demon, whom she tried to vanquish at Camp Skylark. Even in death, however, she continued to watch over her daughters, and acted as a guardian family spirit who occasionally visited her daughters and provided them with comfort and good advice when they needed it.
As a descendant of Melinda Warren, Patty inherited the power of molecular immobilization, and was a powerful and exceptionally knowledgeable witch in her own right - she was responsible for writing numerous entries in the Book of Shadows.
Patty was born on April 5, 1950 to Allen Halliwell and Penny Johnson, a mortal and witch respectively who went on to live at Penny's ancestral home, 1329 Prescott Street which became known as Halliwell Manor. As a descendant of the powerful witch Melinda Warren, Patty was born with the power of Molecular Immobilization also known as the power to "freeze."
Shortly after birth, Penny held a wiccaning for her daughter to protect her from evil and have her blessed by her ancestors. During Patty's wiccaning, a demon called the Necromancer attacked, hoping to feed off of the spirits of the Halliwell matriarchs. Penny was able to banish the Necromancer to the ghostly plane before he could do any harm, and the ceremony went ahead.
As she grew up, Patty was taught the craft by her mother, who would occasionally use a small spellbook to use magic on Patty whenever she got out of hand. But Patty, who was trained well in spellcraft, invented a spell to counter her mother's at the age of nine.
In 1967, Patty's father, Allen, was killed by her mother's best friend Robin on a night when she and warlock boyfriend Nigel planned to attack the manor. However, she was staying at her aunt Janice's home that night.
Just like all other witches before her, she became a formidable foe of demons and warlocks, perhaps motivated by her father's death. She wrote several entries in the Book of Shadows owned by her family, and wrote the entire page on Barbas, the Demon of Fear, though the information was probably second-hand, as there is no way that she encountered him. Presumably during her teenage years or just afterwards, Patty became a smoker and was addicted to cigarettes.
By early adulthood, Patty had grown into a powerful and intelligent witch, thanks to her mother's assistance. The Elders assigned her a whitelighter named Sam Wilder, who she grew very close to. At some point in the 1960s, Patty met a mortal businessman named Victor Bennett, whom she fell in love with, despite her mother's protests.
They soon married, though Penny never allowed Patty to change her last name to Bennett, and Patty didn't tell her husband that she, or her family, were witches. On October 28 1970, she gave birth to a daughter, who she named "Prudence Halliwell" after the daughter of Melinda Warren, though she was nicknamed "Prue" for short. The three lived happily in the Halliwell Manor, while Penny moved out into another home, and Patty soon became pregnant again.
On August 7, 1973, Piper Halliwell was born. Shortly afterwards, Prue and Piper developed their powers; telekinesis and freezing respectively, and Patty was forced to, or chose to, tell Victor about her family heritage. He had a hard time coping with this revelation, and it put a great strain on their marriage.
While Penny was adamant that the girls should be raised as witches, Victor insisted they be raised as mortals to protect them from the forces of evil. Patty, who also wanted the girls to be witches, though with a normal life too, acted neutral towards both her mother and husband, wanting to "keep the peace." She also did not seem to want her daughters to be raised as dangerously as she was, and was irritated when Penny said she was going to teach the girls a new spell, wanting her to bake cookies like a normal grandmother.
She made a baby book for Piper, which was kept in a box with other baby stuff afterwards, and it is likely that she also had one for Prue. Patty and her mother protected the girls from many demons and warlocks during their early childhood. It was likely that because of a fight with a demon at some point is the reason she believed it was medically impossible for her to conceive another child.
Visit to the Future
With the new Power of Three, they would then cast a spell to take future-Piper and Leo to exactly where they wanted to go. But instead of driving all the way to Penny's home, she asked if the ring could take them to her and left Victor behind. However, future-Piper was not specific enough when she asked to go to "Grams" (the sisters' nickname for her) and the three of them ended up in the future, where Leo and her were grandparents. Afterwards, they arrived successfully at Penny, but she fainted upon seeing Patty, who had died already in her time, a fact which caused Patty great distress and annoyance. The four of them then arrived at the Ultimate Battle, where they used the spell to remove the Hollow from future-Phoebe, Paige, Billie and Christy Jenkins and the other future-Piper.
Patty then met her grandsons Wyatt and Chris, who arrived from yet another time in the future, saying that Wyatt's powers had been stolen at that point in time. Patty then went with Chris and Wyatt to Victor's apartment, so she could see her husband and her grandsons could check on their past selves. She was then astonished when she was told by Victor that they were divorced, and that she apparently left him for Sam, who he revealed to be Paige's father.
Regardless, they caught up and had fun taking care of little Chris and Wyatt. Although she was deeply saddened when he told her that Prue had been killed several years before, she stated her belief that when one door closes, another opens, referencing Paige. When they returned to the Manor, Patty and Penny were taken back to their own times by the cupid Coop, though just before they were taken, so they would have no memories of the events. Therefore, Patty had no knowledge of conceiving Phoebe and Paige and went on to believe that it was impossible for her to have more children.
Temporary Break Up
It was around the time that Prue was five and Piper was two that Patty grew closer to Sam, as he became increasingly involved with her life. Victor was frustrated and irritated by him, and claimed that he was "making moves" on her very early on. Soon, Victor left his family. Her mother moved back into the manor to help with the children and protect them while their mother was away.
For money, Patty got a job as a waitress at Buddy's, a local restaurant, and worked there well into the night. When her shift did finish, she would return home and kiss her daughters good-night, and Prue later described her as "smelling like burgers" whenever she did. It was during one of these shifts that Patty received a premonition, after feeling a knot in her stomach, and saw three women who she took to be warlocks taking Prue and Piper from the Manor. Later on in the day, Patty asked two women, who were at the restaurant, if they were ready to order. In the middle of their conversation, another lady told Patty that she had a phone call. Just as she was about to answer the phone, one of the women shouted out that she knew that she was pregnant.
However, Patty told her that it was medically impossible for her to conceive, and left the women claiming to be her cousins to get to the phone, where Penny told her that three female warlocks had tried to kidnap the girls earlier that day. She then rushed home in the family car, but not before bumping into yet another woman outside Buddy's, who accidentally ran into her and found that she had been eating saltine crackers for stomach troubles (when in fact, it was pregnancy symptoms). The woman told her that she should stop smoking for "her stomach," when really meaning her unborn baby.
At home, Patty had another phone call, but this time it was Victor's voice on the other side, asking her to meet him at his hotel. She quickly got changed, not wanting him to know that she was a waitress, and made her way to the apartment, despite Penny's protests. However, once arriving there, Patty was attacked by a warlock named Nicholas, who demanded she give him immunity to her daughters' powers, saying that they were the Charmed Ones. But Patty, not knowing that she was pregnant, told him that she was not the mother of the Charmed Ones, as she had only two daughters, to which Nicholas revealed that the premonition she received earlier that day was from her unborn child. After he threatened to kill her family and children, Patty blessed his ring to grant him immunity and ran off home.
Penny then told her that the three warlocks she saw in her vision had been arrested after taking the car and little Prue and Piper, so Patty went to jail and bailed them out, wondering how they knew about her pregnancy. The three women then revealed that they were her daughters from the future, Prue, Piper and her unborn child Phoebe, and that they went back in time to stop her making the pact with Nicholas. After telling them that they were too late, they recovered his ring from the apartment and had Penny unbless it. By using the combined magic of little Prue, Piper, and Phoebe from the womb, her daughters were successfully sent back to their own time, returning to the exact moment they left. Though Patty and Penny had to face the Nicholas in their time, they presumably managed to get him to leave peacefully with his ring and none the wiser.
- "I was never worried about you. You know why? Because I had a premonition the day you were born."
- — Patty to Phoebe.[src]
Sometime before or after Phoebe's birth, Victor returned to the family, a fact which did not bring joy to Penny. Although her husband had returned, Patty had fallen in love with Sam during their separation and had an affair resulting in the conception of a fourth child whom she kept secret from all but Sam and her mother. On Christmas Day in 1976, Patty, Victor, Piper, Prue and Phoebe were taped enjoying a family Christmas, and the video was kept by Victor for many years afterwards.
Divorce and Fourth Child
- "It happened after your father and I were divorced, when Sam and I were together"
- —Patty concerning Paige's birth[src]
- "You can't be with me up at the lake. This demon is too strong and I can't risk losing you, not for myself or the others you protect. They must always come first. You know I'd never face this demon if I didn't think I'd be home in time for dinner to see my girls, to see you"
- —One of Patty's letters to Sam before fighting the Water Demon[src]
In 1978, two people had been found drowned on the pier at Camp Skylark, so Patty investigated it. By this time, Sam was away, presumably with another charge, and the two kept in touch with letters. Patty discovered that the Water Demon had taken up residence at the camp's lake, and was killing all that came near it. After telling Sam, she warned him not to go to the lake with her, as she believed that she could handle it and didn't want him to panic. As she arrived on the pier, after saying a final "I love you" to Prue, she decided to use a power cable to separate the demon's particles, as it was made entirely of water, and also believed that she could use her power to freeze it. However, as she prepared to use the cable, Sam arrived against her wishes, and screamed at her to run from the demon. Patty, not realizing the Water Demon was right behind her, ready to strike, froze Sam. In the time it took her, the demon caught her unaware and drowned her from the inside with its body. Her corpse was found by the police not long after. Prue took her mother's death especially hard; for over 20 years, she was unable to say "I love you" to anyone, because it was the last thing her mother said to her. She was unwilling to say it to anyone else, afraid she would end up dying young like her mother. Penny then became the guardian of the sisters, and Victor left the family for good after another attack by a demon and an argument with Penny.
After her death, Patty's spirit was taken by the Angel of Death to the afterlife. Her funeral was held at an unknown place during the day, and Penny took the girls down to the beach afterwards to try and cheer them up. Penny would also summon Patty from the afterlife to the attic of the Manor, where she told the girls that the door was blocked off and un-openable.
In 1998, Penny summoned Patty and told her that she didn't think that the sisters, who were in their twenties, were ready for their powers, and wanted to permanently strip their magic. Patty, however, argued, saying that they didn't have the right to relinquish their destiny as the Charmed Ones. In the end, Penny did what she thought was right, and brewed a power stripping potion, but didn't have the time to use it, as she had a heart-attack and died. Patty then introduced her to the afterlife and watched over the rest of her family with her.When the girls went up against Barbas, the Demon of fear, he played on Prue's fear of drowning, which stemmed from her mother's death. When Prue was drowning, Patty appeared to her and helped take away her fear, enabling them to send him to purgatory. Afterwards, using some form of ghostly magic, added a small note to the bottom of Barbas' page in the Book of Shadows while Prue read it. What she wrote was; thanks for letting them into your heart, which referred to the fact that Prue had never told her sisters that she loved them until that day, as that was the last thing Patty said to her before her death. About a year or so afterwards, the sisters managed to vanquish the Water Demon that had killed Patty using the method she planned to use, an electric cable. However, Sam sacrificed himself in order to bring the demon's downfall, though he was happy, as he was going to be with Patty again. In fact, she arrived as a ghost to him in order to escort him to the afterlife. Unfortunately, Sam did not find peace with her, as he was made a Whitelighter again instead.
On May 17, 2001, Patty's eldest daughter, Prue, was murdered by the demon Shax, the personal assassin of the Source of All Evil. When her spirit was sent to the hereafter, Patty and her mother worked hard to get her through her death and adjusting to the afterlife. A while after, Piper summoned Penny to question her as to why the Source thought that the Charmed Ones could be reconstituted. After refusing to tell her due to her pact of secrecy, Patty appeared and revealed her giving birth to a fourth daughter. Not long after telling them the story, an inspector named Cortez arrived in the attic and, upon seeing Patty and Penny as ghosts, threatened to have them exposed. Once Phoebe had sent the inspector to Timbuktu, Patty and her mother returned to the afterlife, leaving the rest up to them. The following night, Piper and Phoebe summoned Patty back to them, where she met the daughter she never got to know, Paige Matthews.
- "Piper, I know why you've been so afraid. You don't want to leave your baby the way I left you. But spells won't make that fear go away, only faith will. Have faith that your destiny is different than mine. Take my hand, sweetie."
- — Patty before saving Piper from her death by drowning.[src]
In 2001, when Piper became pregnant with her first child, she became increasingly worried that she would die and leave her child motherless like her mother before her. When Piper was drowning after being attacked by the demon Necron, Patty appeared to Piper just as she had done to Prue about four years previously. As Piper was under the influence of a Fearless Spell to help her cope with her fears, Patty told her that spells wouldn't help and that only faith would. She also acknowledged that she was afraid of leaving her child, like Patty had to, before Patty saved her from death. Afterwards, as Piper went through her baby book and came across a picture of her being read a book by her mother, Patty magically wrote a caption on the page: Grandma and Mommy.
- "We have to reverse the sibling spell and get the girls back to being adults so that they can vanquish this thing. Whoever it is"
- —Patty arguing Victor's case against her mother[src]
Battle with Neena
Two years later, Patty, along with her mother and the other deceased Warren witches, left the afterlife to join her daughters in the battle with Neena, the first witch. After the battle, the sisters ask their mother and grandmother about Prue's whereabouts, and Patty tells them that Prue was reincarnated into her next life due to the fact that her destiny was not completed when she died. Her daughters seem to be angry at this, since they wanted to be reunited with their sister after all those years.
Preparing to return to the afterlife, Cole Turner confronts Patty and Penny about lying to the sisters. Cole tells them that he did what they asked by helping Piper to leave Neena's alternate dimension and get back to her family, and wants his reward. Patty tells him that if he wants redemption he will have to do something bigger; she wants him to find Prue, who has gone missing.
A Dire Situation with Prue
Feeling desperate for answers, Piper, Phoebe and Paige contact Patty and Penny for answers about Prue, whose very presence has been hurting them. While not having the answers, Patty and her mother do inform them that they have not been able to feel Prue since she became the "guardian" of the All, not knowing that she was the All.
|The Patty Halliwell article has a Photo Gallery.|
When Prue, Piper and Phoebe went back in time to stop their mother making the pact with Nicholas, they saw Patty working as a waitress and described her as beautiful. She had brown-eyes and hair that she would change from brown to blonde, having very light hair while conceiving Phoebe, but dark brown after finding out she was pregnant. It was pointed out in 1999, that she often wore a sandalwood-scented perfume, though she smelt like burgers whenever she came home from Buddy's and kissed Prue goodnight. On her wedding day, Patty styled her brown-blonde hair lightly-curled. As a ghost, Patty often wore light-colored clothes, such as white and blues, but opted for much more colorful and complicated fashions while alive. Her second daughter, Piper, was said to have inherited her looks, though Mrs. Johnson did see similarities between Prue and Patty.
Personality and Traits
Patty was also kind-hearted and passionately dedicated to her family, but she was also unafraid to stick up for what she thought was right, even if it meant putting her at odds with her mother—she disapproved of her mother's decision to permanently strip the sisters' powers, and over the issue of reversing the spell that resolves sibling rivalry.
Powers and Abilities
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals. Patty was particularly skilled in this fundamental ability, being able to invent spells to counter those of her mother's at the mere age of nine, though the rhyming was rather poor.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a person or object by the use of a scrying crystal, a map, and sometimes other tools.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Active Powers
- Molecular Immobilization: The ability to slow molecules down to the point that they appear to be frozen in time. This was Patty's primary power, which she channeled through her hands.
- Other Powers
- High Resistance: As an upper-level witch, Patty is highly resistant to lethal powers such as Fireballs.
- Spirit Powers
- Wisping: As a ghost, Patty possessed the power to teleport through white lights. When teleporting, she was surrounded by swirling white orbs, until she vanished and appeared elsewhere.
- Spirit Writing: Patty wrote a message to Prue on the Barbas page of the Book of Shadows from the Ancestral Plane, and later, a note beneath a picture of her and Piper in a baby book.
- Voice Echo: As a spirit, Patty could project her voice from the spirit plane.
- Invisibility: As a spirit, Patty was naturally invisible to the naked eye.
- Intangibility: As a spirit, Patty was intangible and could pass through objects.
- Temporary Powers
- Premonition: When Patty was pregnant with her third child, Phoebe Halliwell, she received visions from her unborn baby's power. Two such visions were when she saw her daughters from the future taking her present children from the manor, and another on the day of Phoebe's birth, when she saw herself hugging her three oldest daughters on Piper's wedding day.
- Power Tapping: Needing to perform a Power of Three spell to return the Charmed Ones to their own time, Patty tapped into her unborn child's magic to perform the spell with her daughters.
- Ring: Patty had a silver ring while she was alive, which the sisters kept for years after her death to remind them of her. Piper eventually gave the ring to Leo, so he could give it back at the perfect romantic moment. Unfortunately, he lost it because of all his orbing around, but, thanks to a Lost and Found Spell cast by Phoebe, the ring was recovered. It was later used as Piper's wedding ring after her Handfasting.
- Love letters: Patty sent various letters to Sam while they were a couple and he was away with other charges. Sam kept them long after her death in his shed at Camp Skylark.
- Spirit Board: Patty owned a spirit board during her life and engraved it with a message to her daughters some time before her death. The board was later inherited by the sisters.
- Book of Shadows: Just as all other Warren witches inherited the family's Book of Shadows, Penny passed it down to Patty. She wrote a few new pages for the tome, including an entire page on the Demon of Fear, Barbas, and an article titled "On The Place of Magic In The Rearing of a Child."
- Halliwell Manor: Patty inherited the family house on Prescott Street from her mother, who moved away to another home while Patty lived there with Victor Bennett. However, Penny moved back in to help out after Victor left her, and lent her car to her. After Patty's death, the Manor went back to her mother, who apparently lived there for a while with Victor, who returned to look after the girls.
Patty was born to Penny Johnson and Allen Halliwell. As a child, Penny would use spells on her to keep her in line, while teaching her the ways of magic and witchcraft. Her father died when she was a kid, which presumably brought her great distress, though she still had her mother. Penny proved to be a kind and devoted mother to Patty, helping her out whenever she needed her, and even moving in with her to help out after Victor's departure and lending her car to her. On her part, Patty loved her mother dearly and had a good deal of respect for her, though she was not afraid to disagree with her upon occasion. She was also extremely grateful to Penny for having raised the sisters as her own.
- "Honestly, I look back at those days as the best of my life. I loved your mother, she was the best thing that ever happened to me until the three of you came along"
- —Victor speaking with the sisters[src]
- Patty: "Oh, Prue. It's been so hard on you, unfair"
- Prue: "Yeah... no, it doesn't matter. I just wanted to make you proud"
- Patty: "You protected this family better than I could. I'm so proud of you"
- — Patty speaking with Prue before Piper's wedding to Leo[src]
Patty's first child was a daughter who she named Prue Halliwell. She loved her very much, and was very proud of her, as she was unable to take photos of her at her piano recital because she was too busy holding her breath. Also, she would kiss Prue goodnight whenever she came home from Buddy's late at night, and smelt of burgers. It was Prue who was most affected by Patty's death, as the last thing she had heard her mother say was "I love you", rendering her unable to say it to anyone else. Patty saved Prue from drowning after an attack by Barbas, and later told her that she thanked her for letting her sisters into her heart by finally telling them that she loved them. When Patty returned to earth for Piper's wedding, she told Prue of how proud she was of her and how well she had taken care of her sisters. After Prue died, Patty and Penny helped her adjust to "living" in the Ancestral Plane away from her sisters, and had to help her through that emotional time. Patty was also responsible for initiating the search for Prue after she went missing, by enlisting the help of Cole Turner.
- "I always thought you'd be the first to get married. You're the heart of this family, Piper"
- —Patty speaking with Piper before her wedding[src]
- Patty: "And you, my baby, you feel it all, don't you? I was never there to comfort you. I died before you even knew me"
- Phoebe: "Some nights I just wanted you to hold me"
- Patty: "Your road's been the longest, Phoebe. But I was never worried about you"
- — Patty speaking with Phoebe[src]
Patty's third and final daughter with Victor was named "Phoebe Halliwell", after her favorite aunt, likely referring to P. Bowen. While she was pregnant with her, she had a premonition, which came from unborn Phoebe's power. In fact, the day she gave birth to her, she had a premonition of her hugging her three daughters as young women, which made her not worry about Phoebe. Unfortunately, she was killed by the Water Demon before her and Phoebe got to know each other, which left her daughter no memories of her after her death. When she returned to life for Piper's wedding day, she told Phoebe about the premonition, and that she thought her road was the hardest, not having remembered her mother or father. Thankfully, they did get the chance to know each other a little, when Phoebe and her sisters time-traveled to the 1970s, and the few times that Patty arrived to them as a spirit.
- "Paige? Welcome home"
- —Patty meeting her long lost daughter in disbelief[src]
Notes and Trivia
- Patty was portrayed by Alyssa Milano in Thank You For Not Morphing, an unnamed actress in From Fear to Eternity, and Finola Hughes from then on. As both Prue and Piper were said to have inherited their mother's looks (and Penny once said Paige resembled her mother, Piper's past life), it is ironic that it was Phoebe's actress that first portrayed her.
- Patty only used her power of Molecular Immobilization twice over the course of the series. The first was in P3 H2O, when Phoebe saw her freeze Sam to keep him out of harms way in a premonition. The second was when Piper and Leo went back to 1975 in Forever Charmed, when Patty mistook the two for demons and tried to freeze them, but only froze Leo because good witches don't freeze.
- Unlike her mother, Patty never displayed her active powers after death, however she showed that she could still cast spells in Cheaper by the Coven.
- At first, Phoebe and presumably her sisters thought that Patty was drowned by a warlock, when, in reality, it was the Water Demon. Whether the sisters were misinformed or just assumed is unknown.
- Patty has appeared in an episode in every season, except for season 6. Originally, the Season 6 episode Witchstock was meant for Patty, but Finola Hughes was busy, therefore it was rewritten for Penny.
- There is a 20 years interval between Patty and Penny's death. 1978 is the year of Patty's death, while Penny died in 1998.
- Patty has appeared in the novel Charmed Again, and the following short stories in The Warren Witches: Patty's Awakening, Preconceived and Family History.
- Patty's counterpart in the reboot series is Marisol Vera (a combination with Penny Halliwell), a powerful Elder witch who had the power of premonition. She raised her younger daughters, Mel and Maggie, but gave away her eldest daughter at infancy. She was killed in the premiere episode.
Patty Halliwell has appeared in a total of 11 episodes and 5 comic issues throughout the course of the series.
|Charmed, Season 1|
|#01||"Something Wicca This Way Comes"||#09||"The Witch is Back"||#17||"That '70s Episode"|
|#02||"I've Got You Under My Skin"||#10||"Wicca Envy"||#18||"When Bad Warlocks Go Good"|
|#03||"Thank You For Not Morphing"||#11||"Feats of Clay"||#19||"Out of Sight"|
|#04||"Dead Man Dating"||#12||"The Wendigo"||#20||"The Power of Two"|
|#05||"Dream Sorcerer"||#13||"From Fear to Eternity"||#21||"Love Hurts"|
|#06||"The Wedding from Hell"||#14||"Secrets and Guys"||#22||"Déjà Vu All Over Again"|
|#07||"The Fourth Sister"||#15||"Is There a Woogy in the House?"|
|#08||"The Truth is Out There... and It Hurts"||#16||"Which Prue is It, Anyway?"|
|Charmed, Season 2|
|#01||"Witch Trial"||#09||"Ms. Hellfire"||#17||"How to Make a Quilt Out of Americans"|
|#02||"Morality Bites"||#10||"Heartbreak City"||#18||"Chick Flick"|
|#03||"The Painted World"||#11||"Reckless Abandon"||#19||"Ex Libris"|
|#04||"The Devil's Music"||#12||"Awakened"||#20||"Astral Monkey"|
|#05||"She's a Man, Baby, a Man!"||#13||"Animal Pragmatism"||#21||"Apocalypse, Not"|
|#06||"That Old Black Magic"||#14||"Pardon My Past"||#22||"Be Careful What You Witch For"|
|#07||"They're Everywhere"||#15||"Give Me a Sign"|
|#08||"P3 H2O"||#16||"Murphy's Luck"|
|Charmed, Season 3|
|#01||"The Honeymoon's Over"||#09||"Coyote Piper"||#17||"Pre-Witched"|
|#02||"Magic Hour"||#10||"We All Scream for Ice Cream"||#18||"Sin Francisco"|
|#03||"Once Upon a Time"||#11||"Blinded by the Whitelighter"||#19||"The Demon Who Came in From the Cold"|
|#04||"All Halliwell's Eve"||#12||"Wrestling with Demons"||#20||"Exit Strategy"|
|#05||"Sight Unseen"||#13||"Bride and Gloom"||#21||"Look Who's Barking"|
|#06||"Primrose Empath"||#14||"The Good, the Bad and the Cursed"||#22||"All Hell Breaks Loose"|
|#07||"Power Outage"||#15||"Just Harried"|
|#08||"Sleuthing with the Enemy"||#16||"Death Takes a Halliwell"|
|Charmed, Season 4|
|#01||"Charmed Again, Part 1"||#09||"Muse to My Ears"||#17||"Saving Private Leo"|
|#02||"Charmed Again, Part 2"||#10||"A Paige from the Past"||#18||"Bite Me"|
|#03||"Hell Hath No Fury"||#11||"Trial by Magic"||#19||"We're Off to See the Wizard"|
|#04||"Enter the Demon"||#12||"Lost and Bound"||#20||"Long Live the Queen"|
|#05||"Size Matters"||#13||"Charmed and Dangerous"||#21||"Womb Raider"|
|#06||"A Knight to Remember"||#14||"The Three Faces of Phoebe"||#22||"Witch Way Now?"|
|#08||"Black as Cole"||#16||"The Fifth Halliwheel"|
|Charmed, Season 5|
|#01||"A Witch's Tail, Part 1"||#09||"Sam, I Am"||#17||"Lucky Charmed"|
|#02||"A Witch's Tail, Part 2"||#10||"Y Tu Mummy Tambien"||#18||"Cat House"|
|#03||"Happily Ever After"||#11||"The Importance of Being Phoebe"||#19||"Nymphs Just Wanna Have Fun"|
|#04||"Siren Song"||#12||"Centennial Charmed"||#20||"Sense and Sense Ability"|
|#05||"Witches in Tights"||#13||"House Call"||#21||"Necromancing the Stone"|
|#06||"The Eyes Have It"||#14||"Sand Francisco Dreamin'"||#22||"Oh My Goddess! Part 1"|
|#07||"Sympathy for the Demon"||#15||"The Day the Magic Died"||#23||"Oh My Goddess! Part 2"|
|#08||"A Witch In Time"||#16||"Baby's First Demon"|
|Charmed, Season 7|
|#01||"A Call to Arms"||#09||"There's Something About Leo"||#17||"Scry Hard"|
|#02||"The Bare Witch Project"||#10||"Witchness Protection"||#18||"Little Box of Horrors"|
|#03||"Cheaper by the Coven"||#11||"Ordinary Witches"||#19||"Freaky Phoebe"|
|#04||"Charrrmed!"||#12||"Extreme Makeover: World Edition"||#20||"Imaginary Fiends"|
|#05||"Styx Feet Under"||#13||"Charmageddon"||#21||"Death Becomes Them"|
|#06||"Once in a Blue Moon"||#14||"Carpe Demon"||#22||"Something Wicca This Way Goes...?"|
|#07||"Someone to Witch Over Me"||#15||"Show Ghouls"|
|#08||"Charmed Noir"||#16||"The Seven Year Witch"|
|Charmed, Season 8|
|#01||"Still Charmed & Kicking"||#09||"Hulkus Pocus"||#17||"Generation Hex"|
|#02||"Malice in Wonderland"||#10||"Vaya Con Leos"||#18||"The Torn Identity"|
|#03||"Run, Piper, Run"||#11||"Mr. & Mrs. Witch"||#19||"The Jung and the Restless"|
|#04||"Desperate Housewitches"||#12||"Payback's a Witch"||#20||"Gone with the Witches"|
|#05||"Rewitched"||#13||"Repo Manor"||#21||"Kill Billie: Vol. 2"|
|#06||"Kill Billie: Vol. 1"||#14||"12 Angry Zen"||#22||"Forever Charmed"|
|#07||"The Lost Picture Show"||#15||"The Last Temptation of Christy"|
|#08||"Battle of the Hexes"||#16||"Engaged and Confused"|
|Charmed, Season 9|
|#01||"Charmed Lives"||#09||"The All or Nothing"||#17||"Family Shatters"|
|#02||"No Rest for the Wicca"||#10||"Three Little Wiccans"||#18||"Four's Company"|
|#03||"Innocents Lost"||#11||"Last Witch Effort"||#19||"Crossed, Triple-Crossed"|
|#04||"Mortal Enemies"||#12||"The Charmed Offensive"||#20||"The Old Witcheroo"|
|#05||"Unnatural Resources"||#13||"Piper's Place"||#21||"Reversal of Misfortune"|
|#06||"Morality Bites Back"||#14||"Cupid's Harrow"||#22||"Prue Ya Gonna Call?"|
|#07||"The Heir Up There"||#15||"Where There's Smoke There's a Firestarter"||#23||"The Darklight Zone"|
|#08||"Oh, Henry"||#16||"The Heavens Can Wait"||#24||"The Power of 300"|
|#00||"To The Warren Born"|
|Charmed, Season 10|
|#01||"No Country for Old Ones"||#08||"Love is a Burning Thing"||#15||"The Four Sisters, Part 2"|
|#02||"Magically Malicious"||#09||"Haste Makes Wasteland"||#16||"Happy Ending"|
|#03||"The Perks of Being a Whitelighter"||#10||"The Curious Case of Benjamin Turner"||#17||"Effigy"|
|#04||"Charmed Assault"||#11||"Fear Always Comes Back"||#18||"Tribunal and Tribulations"|
|#05||"Whatever Happened to the Demon with a Soul?"||#12||"Virtue"||#19||"Something Old, Something Prue"|
|#06||"Will o' the Witch"||#13||"Court of Love"||#20||"The Reason"|
|#07||"Hard Knox Life"||#14||"The Four Sisters, Part 1"|