Mind Manipulation, also known as Mind Control, is the ability to manipulate and/or control the minds of other beings.
Mind Manipulation can be a natural extension of Telepathy or accessed through Healing. It is not to be mistaken for Suggestion, which is the ability to plant thoughts and ideas in the minds of others.
- After forming a psychic link with a Succubus, Phoebe Halliwell was once able to take control of the Succubus and force her to repeat her words to Prue.
- Raynor could manipulate the minds of others as an extension of his telepathy. He was able to plant the locations of the Magical Amulets in Cole's mind by waving his hand over his face. He later used his power in combination with a spell to manipulate Cole into killing Janna. His manipulations were later reversed by Phoebe with a potion.
- The Source of All Evil could manipulate the minds of others. The half-faced Source once trapped Piper Halliwell in an illusionary world in her mind in an attempt to get her to relinquish her and her sisters' powers.
- Leo Wyatt was also able to enter Piper's mind by placing his hands over his temples and healing her. Along with her sisters, he was able to make Piper realize she was trapped in an illusion.
- After his return from the Demonic Wasteland, Cole Turner could control the minds of others. He was able to make an adoption agent agree with him by waving his hand over the phone.
- By using the Jewel of Orthon, the Darklighter Rennek was able to control the minds of Montgomery Knox and Bailey, making them do his bidding.
- A Dark Priest working for Rennek used this ability on Leo Wyatt to extract information.
List of beings who use(d) Mind Manipulation
- Original power
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
- Phoebe Halliwell (Through a psychic link with a Succubus)
- Leo Wyatt (Through Healing)
- Cole Turner (As the Source and with his powers from the Demonic Wasteland)
- Billie Jenkins (Through Projection)
- Rennek (With the Jewel of Orthon)