A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Absorption - The ability to trap a being or object inside an artifact.
- Acid Secretion - The ability to generate corrosive acid.
- Adjusting - The ability to resist and fight through molecular powers.
- Advanced Electrokinesis - The ability to shoot extremely powerful beam-like blasts of pure electricity.
- Advanced Fire Throwing - The ability to shoot a beam of highly concentrated, torch-like fire.
- Advanced Telekinesis - An advanced form of Telekinesis. It allows the user to move very large objects and create a powerful burst of sheer telekinetic energy.
- Aerokinesis - The elemental ability to create, control and manipulate the air and wind.
- Age Shifting - The ability to accelerate or reverse the aging process; to become young.
- Agility - The ability to lighten one's body and make oneself more agile.
- Apportation - The ability to teleport objects or people through space.
- Ash Teleportation - The ability to teleport across short or long distances through ashes.
- Astral Premonition - The ability to astral project into your premonition.
- Astral Projection - The ability to project the consciousness into an astral form outside of the body.
- Atmokinesis - The ability to control and manipulate all various aspects of the weather at will.
- Audible Inundation - The power to overwhelm someone's mind with voices.
- Augmentation - The ability to enhance one's and other's abilities.
- Aura Choking - The ability to strangle someone through their own aura.
- Aura Manipulation - The ability to manipulate auras.
- Calling - The ability to call or summon inanimate objects into one's hand at will.
- Catoptromancy - The ability to see distant people or places through mirrors.
- Channeling - The ability to take control of and use the powers of others.
- Chronokinesis - The ability to control and manipulate time in all directions.
- Clairaudience - The ability to hear what people outside natural hearing range are saying inside one’s mind.
- Clinging - The ability to cling to solid surfaces.
- Cloaking - The ability to make someone invisible and unable to be detected.
- Cloning - The ability to duplicate oneself.
- Combustive Orbing - The ability to channel orbs into another object or being, causing combustion.
- Conjuration - The ability to instantly create matter from nothing.
- Conjuring the Elements - The ability to conjure and control the elements of earth, fire, wind, water, and even lightning.
- Corporealization - The ability to change from spirit form to a solid physical form.
- Crushing - The power to surround an object or power with a force that ultimately squashes it.
- Cryokinesis - The ability to create and/or manipulate ice and cold.
- Cursing - The ability to enchant an object or person, and produce highly negative effects.
- Dark Wisping - A form of teleportation used by the Angel of Death.
- Deflection - The ability to deflect the active powers of others.
- Deviation - The ability to return attacks back to where they came.
- Discord - The ability to create conflict between people.
- Divination - The practice of predicting the future.
- Dream Leaping - The ability to project into people's dreams and manipulate them.
- Dusting - The ability to teleport through grey, dust-like particles.
- Ectoplasmic Webbing - The ability to fire strings of ectoplasm.
- Elasticity - The ability to stretch a part of your body like a rubber band.
- Electrokinesis - The elemental ability to control and generate electricity and throw lightning.
- Empathy - The ability to feel others' feelings and channel them, as well as to copy other's powers.
- Enchantment - The ability to bestow magical powers on an object or an individual.
- Energy Balls - The ability to throw balls of electrically charged energy.
- Energy Beam - The ability to shoot deadly beams of energy.
- Energy Blast - The ability to shoot a powerful wave of kinetic energy, a wave of pure energy.
- Energy Bolts - The ability to throw bolts of energy similar to Light Darts and Laser Bolts.
- Energy Magic - The ability to project energy and shape and manipulate it in various forms as desired.
- Energy Projection - The ability to control and be able to project all forms of energy.
- Energy Sparks - The ability to shoot beams of energy sparks capable of vanquishing beings.
- Energy Waves - The ability to send enormous destructive waves of energy.
- Enhanced Intuition - The ability to anticipate or sense danger before it occurs. Most often this ability is developed from psychic powers such as Premonition.
- Enhanced Senses - The ability to have extremely advanced senses.
- Fading - An energy-based form of teleportation.
- Fear Amplification - The ability to amplify another being's fear.
- Fear Projection - A powerful ability to project others' fears to reality. It is associated with Fear Amplification.
- Fireballs - The ability to generate balls of fire.
- Fire Breathing - The ability to emit fire from one's mouth.
- Fire Throwing - The ability to throw streams of fire from the hands.
- Flaming - A fire-based form of teleportation, mostly used by upper-level demons.
- Flight - An advanced form of Levitation. It allows the user to fly high and control the direction they go to.
- Floating - The ability to rise a few centimeters/inches off the ground and float around.
- Force Blasts - The ability to generate blasts of force that send the target flying through the air.
- Force Fields - The ability to control a shield of great amount of concentrated force.
- Genesis - The ability to create lesser beings from your own body.
- Geokinesis - The ability to control earth and earth-based materials.
- Glamouring - The ability to change appearance to look like another person by creating an illusion around the user.
- Glistening - A form of teleportation which when used, leaves a glistening contour of the body.
- Healing - The ability to heal injuries and diseases of others, unless that person is evil or has already died.
- High Resistance - The ability to survive otherwise lethal attacks from physical and magical harm.
- Holograms - The ability to create holographic images.
- Hope Reading - The ability to read someone's hopes.
- Hovering - The ability to rise up into the air and hover in one place, with or without the use of orbs.
- Hydrokinesis - The ability to create and manipulate water.
- Hyper Speed - The ability to move extremely fast.
- Hypnosis - The ability to put someone in a submissive trance.
- Illusion Casting - The ability to create illusions which alter the victim's senses and perception of his/her surroundings.
- Immortality - The ability to live forever without aging and be immune to all kind of diseases.
- Immunity - The ability to be immune to certain or all kinds of powers and/or physical harm.
- Incineration - The ability to kill someone by setting him on fire.
- Intangibility - The ability to render one's body intangible, allowing them to pass through solid objects.
- Invincibility - Protects the possessor from any physical or magical harm.
- Invisibility - The ability to become unseen by the naked eye.
- Inspire Creativity - The ability to create and direct creativity with one's presence.
- Kiss of Death - A Siren's variation of Touch of Death. She kisses the men burning them up from the inside.
- Knowledge Absorption - The ability to psychically absorb knowledge from other people.
- Laser Bolts - The ability to generate darts of electromagnetic radiation that can burn the target upon contact.
- Levitation - The ability to rise into the air and float in apparent defiance of gravity.
- Life Draining - The ability to drain the life force out of someone.
- Life Link - The ability to connect one's life with another.
- Light Darts - The ability to generate tiny, small darts of energy that burn the target upon contact.
- Lightning Teleportation - The ability to teleport through lightning.
- Liquification - The ability to change into water momentarily.
- Literary Manipulation - The power to absorb all information a book contains.
- Luck Granting - The ability to grant luck or bad luck to others.
- Luring - The ability to tempt and persuade someone to obey your will and do your bidding.
- Manifestation - The ability to keep existing in spirit form after the body has been vanquished.
- Mediumship - The ability to see and communicate with ghosts.
- Memory Manipulation - The ability to manipulate the memories of others, such as erasing and altering them.
- Mind Manipulation - The ability to manipulate the minds of others.
- Molecular Acceleration - The power to speed up molecules, causing objects to heat up, melt or burn.
- Molecular Combustion - The ability to speed up molecules to the point where they combust.
- Molecular Deceleration - The ability to slow down the molecules of an object or being.
- Molecular Dispersion - The ability to utterly destroy an object or being by ripping it apart on a molecular level.
- Molecular Immobilization - The ability to slow down the movement of molecules, leaving the being or object immobilized.
- Molecular Inhibition - The ability to slow molecules down completely, causing them to crystallize, encapsulate a being or object in ice.
- Molecular Manipulation - The ability to manipulate matter on a molecular level.
- Mummification - The ability to mummify bodies almost instantly to preserve them.
- Particle Swarm - The power to fire a swarm of burning particles that can vanquish the victim.
- Petrification - The ability to turn beings or objects into stone.
- Photokinesis - The ability to produce and manipulate light.
- Plasma Balls - The ability to throw balls of plasma energy.
- Portal Creation - The ability to open portals to parallel worlds, dimensions, or planes.
- Possession - The ability to control living beings by entering their body.
- Potion Making - The ability to make potions.
- Power Absorption - The ability to absorb the powers of the killed victims. It is a rare ability.
- Power Containment - The ability to store and contain magical powers in white spheres, magical containers or other beings.
- Power Extraction - The ability to temporarily strip magical powers from other beings without absorbing the power.
- Power Granting - The ability to grant powers to another being.
- Power Manipulation - The ability to manipulate magical power in various ways.
- Power Mimicry - The ability to permanently copy a witch's powers and abilities if they are used on you.
- Power Negation - The ability to prevent the powers of others activate when the user wants to use them.
- Power Replication - The ability to temporarily copy and use the powers of another being.
- Power Stripping - The ability to temporarily or permanently strip one's powers.
- Power Swapping - The ability to swap the powers of two individuals.
- Power Tapping - The ability for magical pregnancies where psychic bonds between the child and mother are created, the mother can sometimes consciously tap into the powers of her unborn child.
- Power of Three - The most powerful of all powers in the Charmed world, possessed by the Charmed Ones.
- Premonition - The ability to receive a vision about the future of an object or person with or without touching them or those.
- Pressurization - The ability to induce high pressure on someone's skull.
- Projection - The ability to project a desire to reality
- Projective Invisibility - The ability to make people and objects invisible.
- Projective Levitation - The ability to levitate other people and objects.
- Psychic Echo - Connected to the power of Premonition, a Psychic Echo is when two psychics are physically and mentally connected.
- Psychic Reflection - The ability to channel a person's emotions and memories then reflect them back onto the their mind; overloading their mind. An advanced aspect of Empathy.
- Psychokinesis - The ability to move objects that are not in one's line of sight, much stronger than telekinesis.
- Pyrokinesis - The ability to generate and control fire.
- Pyromancy - The ability to spy on a target through fire, usually to gather information.
- Pyrotechnics - The ability to produce fireworks.
- Rage Projection - The ability to enrage others by magnifying their anger.
- Rainbow Teleportation - A form of teleportation through a rainbow used by Leprechauns.
- Reality Warping - The ability to manipulate reality according to your desires.
- Reconstitution - The ability to be reformed again after being vanquished.
- Regeneration - The ability to heal rapidly from any injury; the rate of recovery depends on how strong the user is.
- Releasing Repression - The ability to tap into other people's repressed emotions and absorb it, freeing the suppressed emotion.
- Remote Beaming - The ability to send and call another person to and from a specific location instead of having to beam with them.
- Remote Orbing - The ability to send and call another person to and from a specific location instead of having to orb with them.
- Remote Sparkling: The ability to teleport surrounded by tiny lights or sparks other people from one place to another without touching them.
- Remote Teleportation - The ability to teleport other people from one place to another without physical contact with that person or teleporting oneself.
- Resurrection - The ability to resurrect the dead, could be others or could be oneself.
- Sand Manipulation - The ability to create and control sand.
- Sand Teleportation - Form of teleporation in which the user disappears in a whirling sandstorm.
- Scrying - One of the basic abilities of a witch, the ability to search with a crystal to find a lost object or person.
- Sense Stealing - The ability to take away someone's else's senses and use it for oneself.
- Sensing - The ability to sense the location of other people.
- Shadow Blasts - The ability to fire powerful blasts of shadows.
- Shadow Manipulation - The ability to generate and manipulate shadows to various effects.
- Shapeshifting - The ability to change the physical form or shape of the body.
- Shimmering - The ability to teleport with a blurry "shimmer", mostly used by demons.
- Shredding - A form of teleportation that allows the user to disperse their molecules one place and reform elsewhere.
- Shrinking - The power to shrink someone's physical size.
- Sleep Induction - The ability to put others to sleep with the wave of the hand or via a potion.
- Smoke Secretion - The ability to produce gas or smoke used to suffocate people or is toxic in nature.
- Smoke-Fading - A form of teleportation that is a combination of Smoking and Fading.
- Smoking- A smoke-based form of teleportation.
- Sonic Scream - The ability to generate vocal sounds of a higher amplitude than a normal human, often to such high levels it can be lethal or highly destructive.
- Strangulation - The energy-based power that allows the user to cause the victim suffocation.
- Suggestion - The ability to plant thoughts into the mind of another, bending them to your will.
- Summoning - The ability to conjure a being into the user's vicinity.
- Super Strength - The power of having magically augmented physical strength and stamina.
- Swallowing - The ability to consume and transfer one to a different place, dimension or plane.
- Technopathy - The ability to control and manipulate technology.
- Telepathy - The ability to hear and broadcast the thoughts of oneself and others.
- Teleportation - The movement of objects or elementary particles from one place to another, more or less instantaneously, without traveling through space.
- Teleportation Manipulation - The ability to prevent teleportation or manipulate the destination.
- Temporal Stasis - The ability to slow or stop the flow of time itself.
- Thermal Balls - The rare ability to create purple balls comprised of highly concentrated thermal energy.
- Thermal Blasts - The ability to fire powerful blasts of thermal energy from the hands.
- Thermokinesis - The ability to manipulate temperature.
- Thorn Spitting- The ability to produce thorns out of the mouth that contains a toxin that slowly kills anyone who is harmed by the projectiles.
- Thought Projection - The ability to conjure thoughts and imagination into reality.
- Time Travel - The ability to travel through time and space.
- Touch of Death - The ability to kill other beings through a touch by burning them from the inside. This power is triggered by hate.
- Transformation - The ability to manipulate reality and transform organic and non-organic objects according to ones desires.
- Transmogrification - The ability that allows the user to alter their form into inanimate objects.
- Transmutation - The ability to turn one form of matter into another.
- Voice Echo - The ability to project your voice into a place without being present.
- Voice Manipulation - The ability to manipulate your own voice or copy another.
- Vortex Creation - The ability to create vortexes to other dimensions, planes or parallel worlds.
- Voyeurism - The ability to spy with only the eyes staying visible while the rest of the body is invisible.
- Water Teleportation - A form of teleportation in which the user is turned into water before teleporting.
- Web Projection - The ability to create webs and communicate via them or trap other being inside them.
- Wisping - A form of teleportation used by earthbound spirits.
- Whirling - The ability to teleport in a tornado-like way.
- X-Ray Vision - The power to see through different forms of materials.