Latin is an ancient language which is still used today but rarely as a primary language. Its alphabet forms the basis of most European languages.
Examples on Charmed
- Tempus is Latin for "Time".
- The Sandman is also known by his original latin name, "Vir de Somnio".
- The Jeweled Poignard of the Order of the Stephanine Cross has a Latin inscription.
- An entry on the witch Nell in the Book of Shadows and how she trapped the warlock Malcolm in a painting in the 1920s is completely in Latin.
- The Book of Shadows and the Grimoire contain several entries in Latin.
- The future version of Bacarra used Latin spells to replicate active powers.
- The Titans were freed with a Latin spell.
- The Sphaera of Light and Dark can be merged and seperated with Latin spells.