Kirsten was an upper-level demon who assisted her Queen in achieving her goals along two other minions. Out of the three, Kirsten seemed to be Hecate's favorite and she posed as the maid of honor for the wedding to Elliot Spencer.
In 1998, Hecate and her minions had come to earth once again. This time, Hecate was to marry a mortal by the name of Elliot Spencer. She was, according to his mother, an old acquaintance of the family. But Elliot had already planned to wed his fiancée, Allison.
However, a priest named Father Trask, knew of Hecate's arrival and planned to banish her with the Jeweled Poignard of the Order of the Stephanine Cross. He confronted Hecate, though Kristen appeared behind Trask and killed him. She later got in an argument with Mrs. Spencer because of the murder. Kristen threatened her, saying they were still on the second floor, implying she could easily throw her out the window like Trask.
Kirsten's wedding gift for Hecate was "Faust", a book Hecate had read the previous time she was on Earth. It counted as her something borrowed, while Hecate remarked that Mrs. Spencer was her something blue, stating that there is nothing bluer then the heart of a mother giving away her only son. Along with Hecate and the other minions, Kirsten later devoured a male stripper.
Powers and Abilities
- Limited Shapeshifting: The minions were able to shapeshift from a human form to their demonic form and vice versa. For most of the time they took on a human appearance, but whenever they would kill, they would shapeshift into their demonic form.
- Super Strength: The ability to possess great strength, far beyond that of mortals. This allowed them to kill any mere innocent with ease.
- Immortality: Living for an infinitely long lifespan and having an arrested aging process.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
Notes and Trivia
- It is likely that the name Kirsten is an alias, similar to Jade D'Mon.
- It can be theorized that the minions were the offspring of Hecate. This due to the fact that their powers are similar as well as the look of their demonic form. However, the minions may simply be from the same species of demon as she.
Kirsten appeared in a total of 1 episode over the course of the series.
|Charmed, Season 1|
|#01||"Something Wicca This Way Comes"||#09||"The Witch is Back"||#17||"That '70s Episode"|
|#02||"I've Got You Under My Skin"||#10||"Wicca Envy"||#18||"When Bad Warlocks Go Good"|
|#03||"Thank You For Not Morphing"||#11||"Feats of Clay"||#19||"Out of Sight"|
|#04||"Dead Man Dating"||#12||"The Wendigo"||#20||"The Power of Two"|
|#05||"Dream Sorcerer"||#13||"From Fear to Eternity"||#21||"Love Hurts"|
|#06||"The Wedding from Hell"||#14||"Secrets and Guys"||#22||"Déjà Vu All Over Again"|
|#07||"The Fourth Sister"||#15||"Is There a Woogy in the House?"|
|#08||"The Truth is Out There... and It Hurts"||#16||"Which Prue is It, Anyway?"|