Invisibility is the ability to make oneself unable to be seen by other beings. For certain species, being invisible is a natural state of being.
This is a common power among the Elders. While being hunted by the Titans in the Heavens, Leo was able to make himself invisible while in the process of becoming an Elder. He also became invisible to spy on Chris.
List of beings who use(d) Invisibility
- Original power
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
- Leo Wyatt (As an Elder, with a potion and under influence of the Golden Belt of Gaea)
- Rex Buckland (Through Astral Projection)
- Barbas (Through Astral Projection)
- Paige Matthews (With a potion)
- Guardian angels (By moving at the speed of light)
- Phoebe Halliwell (Through the Vanishing Spell and Cole's manipulations)
- State of Being
- Angel of Death (Can become visible at will.)
- Spirits (Except to beings possessing Mediumship.)
- Fairies (To adults, can be made visible with a spell.)
- Muses (Can be made visible and corporeal with a spell and possibly by choice.)
- Cole Turner (In the Cosmic Void, could become visible at will.)
|The Invisibility article has a Photo Gallery.|
Notes and Trivia
- Invisibility is similar to Voyeurism.
- Paige Matthews created a potion to make herself invisible in Centennial Charmed. It is possible this is the same potion used to make Leo invisible in the climax of Battle of the Hexes.
- Cloaking and Projective Invisibility can be used to hide other people, but not the users.
- As witnessed in season 1 episode, "Sight Unseen"
- As witnessed in season 5 episode, "A Witch in Time"
- As witnessed in season 7, "Imaginary Fiends"
- As witnessed in Season 5 episode, "Oh My Goddess! Part 2"
- As witnessed in Season 1 episode, "Love Hurts"
- As witnessed in Season 3 episode, "Once Upon a Time"
- As witnessed in season 1 episode, "Wicca Envy"
- As witnessed in season 5 episode, "Sympathy for the Demon"
- A corporeal Muse was seen in line to claim Excalibur in "Sword and the City"