Incineration is the rare and powerful ability to instantly incinerate another being with the wave of a hand or by focusing one's eyes directly on them. It could be considered a highly focused form of Pyrokinesis.
- In his first appearance, Cole Turner used this power to incinerate Judge William Hamilton, a rival demon.
- While possessed by the Source of All Evil, Cole Turner wielded this power. When using it, his eyes would flame to pure black and the victim would erupt in flames.
- It is mentioned in the Book of Shadows that the Kevmay had the power to "incinerate human flesh with their eyes".
List of beings who use(d) Incineration
- Original power
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
- Cole Turner (Through the powers obtained from the Demonic Wasteland)
- Wyatt Halliwell (Through Projection)
Notes and Trivia
- Firestarters can make their victims combust but they do so by concentrating on them in their mind rather than by staring at them.