|For a complete plot of Effigy, go here.|
After last issue's happy ending, it seems that all is right with the Charmed Ones. However, when a seemingly casual trip to see their father reveals something startling, everything that has happened to them is called into question. With the advent of the Old Ones approaching... will the Charmed Ones stand on the side of good or evil?
- Benjamin Turner
- Chris Halliwell
- Henry Mitchell Jr.
- Kareem Scales
- Melinda Halliwell
- P.J. Halliwell
- Tamora and Kat Mitchell
- Tyler Michaels
- Victor Bennett
- Wyatt Halliwell
- Intangibility: Used by Prue to walk through the Manor's door.
- Flight: Type of Transportation used by the Cherubs.
- Aerokinesis: Used by Prue to break the windows of Victor's apartment.
- Telekinesis: Used by Prue to lift Victor off the ground and in an attempt to strangle him.
- Pyrokinesis: Used by Prue to control the flames from Victor's chimney in order to harm him.
- Lightning Teleportation: Type of Transportation used by Prue.
- Super Strength: Used by Prue to crush Paige's cellphone.
- Electrokinesis: Used by Prue to destroy the Manor's phone.
- Levitation: Used by Phoebe in an attempt to fend off and attack Prue.
- Energy Beam: Used by Prue to blast Phoebe through a wall.
- Psychic Reflection: Used by Phoebe to attack Prue.
- Orbing: Type of Transportation used by Paige.
- Portal Creation: Used by Tyler to send Prue away.
- Pyromancy: Used by Prue to spy on Piper and Victor through the chimney's flames.
- Ancient Athame: Used by Prue in an attempt to kill Phoebe.
Notes and Trivia
- An effigy is a representation of a specific person in the form of a sculpture or other medium.
- This issue marks the first appearance of Victor Bennett in season 10.
Bloopers and Glitches
- Given the wall Prue blasted Phoebe through, she should have landed in the conservatory instead of the kitchen.
Tribunal and Tribulations
| Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
Comics: 9 - 10