|"Just a paragraph. A really, really tiny paragraph."|
Djall is the main antagonist in A Thousand Deaths. He was a mortal working as an artist in 1522 in France, but his mentor plagiarized his work. Eventually, his hatred and a demon's influence turned him into a demon.
In the early 21st century, Djall devised a plan to take over mankind by using an art exhibit to trap human souls in the Underworld while letting demons take over their bodies. One of the Charmed Ones fell into their trap as well. His plan was eventually foiled.
Powers and Abilities
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Active Powers
- Soul Absorption: The ability to absorb the souls of other beings.
- Energy Balls: The ability to form spheres of energy.
- Hovering: The ability to float in midair.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects with one's mind.
- Energy Blast: The ability to produce powerful blasts of energy.
- Other Powers
- Immortality: The ability to live an infinite lifespan at a ceased age.
- Sensing: The ability to locate another being or object.
Djall appeared in a total of 5 comic issues throughout the franchise.
|A Thousand Deaths|
|#01||"Issue 1"||#03||"Issue 3"||#05||"Issue 5"|
|#02||"Issue 2"||#04||"Issue 4"|