Cryokinesis is a rare and strong elemental power that enables the user to generate and manipulate cold and ice. This ability is generally used to project streams or blasts of intense cold intended to freeze targets.
List of Users
- Original power
- P. Bowen: P. Bowen activated her cryokinetic powers by bringing her palm to her mouth and blowing on it, creating a powdery ice that could easily extinguish fire and freeze objects within a moment. Her power was strong enough to freeze objects to the point of disintegration.
- Ludlow: Ludlow could shoot a thin blast of ice from the tip of his finger, which would instantly immobilize his victim. His power was strong enough to subdue a supposed Firestarter (an Archai in truth) and contain him in ice for a period of time.
- Stheno: This was Stheno's Wiccan power before she became a Gorgon .
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
- Henry Mitchell Jr.: Henry Jr. used this power to freeze his toys and cover his cot in ice. When he used this power, his eyes glowed blue, his hands lit up, and a pulse of energy shot outwards. He gained this power when magic was switched to mortals, and therefore when the natural order was restored, he lost it, like all the other empowered mortals.
Notes and Trivia
- P. Bowen was the only witch in Charmed to have displayed this power.
- Pyrokinesis is the polar opposite of Cryokinesis, enabling the user to generate and manipulate fire.
- Henry Mitchell Jr. displayed this ability for the first time in the comic issue, "Crossed, Triple-Crossed." This was later revealed due to magic being switched from magical beings to mortals.
- Piper's temporary power of Molecular Inhibition was confused by some to be Cryokinesis.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.