|For a complete plot of Court of Love, go here.|
Phoebe and Coop stand before the Court of Love, awaiting judgment for Coop's actions. Piper and Leo approach the Elders for help with the Prue dilemma. Paige and Henry find themselves contemplating a future apart. Ben and Kyra join together to help Prue descend into the Demonic Wasteland for answers.
Yeah, none of this is going to go well.
- Piper Halliwell
- Phoebe Halliwell
- Paige Matthews
- Prue Halliwell
- Leo Wyatt
- Coop Halliwell
- Henry Mitchell
- Prue, Kyra and Benjamin Turner cast an unknown spell to learn the truth behind the returning demons.
- Lightning Teleportation: Used by Prue to teleport to the wasteland.
- Flight: Used by Prue to observe the true nature of the wasteland.
- Empathy: Used by Phoebe to feel her unborn baby.
Notes and Trivia
- The title is a reference to the hearing at Cupid's Temple that Coop mentioned in "Will o' the Witch".
- This issue was originally announched as a one-shot, though it features all main characters and continues all current storylines.
- It's been revealed that Coop took the Halliwell name when he married Phoebe.
- This issue states that Cupids do not interfere in the battle between good and evil. It is for this reason that Coop is punished.
- Various former evils are shown when Prue, Kyra and Benjamin Turner perform the ritual. These evils are; Abraxas, the first Vampire Queen, Hecate, Shax, Barbas, Alastair, a Wendigo, Cryto, Javna and the Seer.
- It is shown in this issue that the Halliwell Manor has a balcony.
- The flashback to Paige's car accident is shown again after first appearing in "Fear Always Comes Back".
The Four Sisters, Part 1
| Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
Comics: 9 - 10