|For a complete plot of Chris-Crossed, go here.|
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Brian Krause as Leo Wyatt
- Drew Fuller as Chris Halliwell
- Balthazar Getty as Richard Montana
- Marisol Nichols as Bianca
- Rebecca McFarland as Lynn
- Rebecca Balding as Elise Rothman
- Lisa Kushell as Tour Guide
- Wes Ramsey as Adult Wyatt Halliwell
Book of Shadows
- One would be
- wise to feel only
- emotions around
- this demon.
- Kodzoman blows
- a mystical smoke
- that gathers
- one's negative
- energy into a
- cloud that is then
- inhaled by the demon.
- Feeding on this negative energy
- Kodzoman eventually reaches a point
- near unstoppable proportions.
- Descended from the Witch Trials with
- vengeance in their hearts, the Phoenix are a
- family of assassin witches who are very elite,
- very powerful and who are born with the
- distinctive birthmark of the Phoenix,
- symbolizing their rise from Salem's ashes.
- They have no allegiances other than to their
- own vengeance and they will seek out and kill
- any bounty they're hired to hunt down.
- Hear these words
- Hear the rhyme
- Heed the hope within my mind
- Send me back to where I'll find
- What I wish in place and time.
Bianca casts an unseen spell from her family's Grimoire to lower their inhibitions and distract them, so she could take Chris back to the future.
To Retrieve the Book of Shadows
Chris casts this spell in the Halliwell Memorial Museum to call the real Book of Shadows back to the attic. It was kept by Evil Wyatt somewhere outside of the Manor.
- I call upon the Ancient Power
- To help us in this darkest hour.
- Let the Book return to this place,
- Claim refuge in its rightful space.
To Go Back to the Future
Bianca casts a non-verbal spell to go back to the future with Chris. The spell required a triquetra drawn on a wall, similar to the To Go Back in Time spell.
To Return One's Powers
Paige created a spell to be sent to the future, where Chris had to fight Wyatt without his powers. She, her sisters and Leo put it under a floorboard in the attic. Chris got it and cast it, which successfully returned his powers.
- Powers of the witches rise,
- Come to me from across the skies.
- Return my magic, give me back
- All that was taken from the attack.
- Leo used a Reversal Potion on each sister to free them from Bianca's Inhibition Spell.
- Piper threw a Vanquishing Potion at Bianca, but she broke the vial by throwing an athame at it.
- Power Stripping: Used by Bianca to strip Chris of his powers. She was also able to 'hold' Wyatt through this power.
- Energy Balls: Used by Lynn to attack Paige and Piper, by Bianca to attack the Charmed Ones and by Wyatt to attack Chris.
- Molecular Combustion: Used by Piper to blow up Bianca and then Lynn.
- Reconstitution: Used by Bianca and Lynn to reconstitute after Piper blew them up.
- Shimmering: Type of Teleportation used by Bianca, Lynn, a Demon Guard and Wyatt's minions.
- Orbing: Type of Teleportation used by Leo, Chris and Paige.
- Telekinesis: Used by Chris to fling a Probe against a brick wall and to turn one away. Wyatt used it to choke and fling Chris. Chris later used it to fling Wyatt.
- Healing: Leo tried to heal Chris.
- Empathy: Phoebe empathically felt Chris' love for Bianca.
- Apportation: Used by Bianca to summon an atheme and by Lynn to reveal the Phoenix Grimoire.
- Molecular Immobilization: Used by Piper to freeze Greg and Bianca's athame. She also tried to freeze Chris and Bianca, but they are immune to her power.
- Scrying Crystal - A magical pendant used for scrying. Piper and Paige scryed for Bianca with Chris's engagement ring. (unseen)
- Probes - High-tech flying devices capable of identifying witches by scanning them.
Notes and Trivia
- The title is a play on the term crisscrossed.
- This is one of few episodes that doesn't play a song after the opening theme.
- This is the highest rated 'non-season premiere' episode of Charmed.
- Wes Ramsey makes his first appearance as adult Wyatt.
- This is the first of two episodes where both adult Wyatt and adult Chris are seen with each other. The next one will be in "Forever Charmed".
- In this episode, the real reason Chris came back from the future is revealed. It is to protect Wyatt from turning evil.
- At the Halliwell museum, some of the costumes from earlier episodes displayed; the super-heroine costumes from "Witches in Tights", the mermaid costume from "A Witch's Tale, Parts 1 & 2", the oufit worn by Isis in "Y Tu Mummy Tambien", the Nymph outfit from "Nymphs Just Wanna Have Fun", the Little Red Riding Hood robe from "Happily Ever After", the clothing of The Evil Enchantress from "A Knight to Remember" and Prue's blue outfit form Which Prue Is It, Anyway?.
- During the tour of the museum, the tour guide mentions the Manor got destroyed. This foreshadows the manor getting blown up in Kill Billie: Vol. 2.
- A hologram of Shax bursting into the Manor after Paige joined her sisters is from "Charmed Again, Part 1", is shown during the tour of the manor to scare the visitors.
- This is Phoebe's third time moving out of the manor. The first time is after Grams' death and the second time is in Season 4 where she moves in with Cole.
- This is the first time Paige moves out of the manor. She moves in with Richard.
- At the beginning of the episode, Phoebe utters a phrase in Chinese. Piper is impressed and Phoebe reveals she learned it using Berlitz. In "Dead Man Dating", Piper speaks to Mark Chao's mother in Chinese using cues from Mark. Her excuse was that she learned the language from Berlitz.
- At the start of the episode, when Chris passes the girls, he tells them that he's going to find the next demon but quickly says demonstration. Piper did exactly the same thing in "Lucky Charmed".
- Phoebe is able to sense Chris's heartbreak, even though he took a potion to block him from her empathy power in "Love's a Witch".
- This episode scored 6.0 million viewers.
- In the scene where Piper freezes Greg on top of the fire truck his arm moves when it gets caught in the blanket she has wrapped around herself.
- The page Bianca ripped out from her mother's Grimoire was already loose at the front of the book.
- When Chris and Bianca are talking in the basement, when the camera focuses on Chris, Bianca's hair on the right side of her head is put behind her ear, though when it focused on her, it is not.
- The "empath" line Phoebe placed in the basement in "Forget Me...Not", is still there 25 years in the future.
- French: Le Phénix/Phoenix (The Phœnix)
- Finnish: Pitkät kihlajaiset (Long Engagement Party)
- Italian: Il segreto di Chris (Chris's Secret)
- Czech: Chris v pasti (Chris in Trap)
- Slovak: Chrisov príbeh (Chris's Story)
- Russian: Обведённый любовью [Obvedёnnyj ǉubov′ju] (Circled by Love)
- Spanish (Spain): Chris traicionado (Chris Betrayed)
- Spanish (Latin America): Secretos (Secrets/Secrecies)
- German: Zwischen den Zeiten (Between Times)
- Hungarian: Fenyegetés a jövőből (Threat of the Future)
| Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
Comics: Season 9 - 10