|For a complete plot of Charmed Assault, go here.|
The Charmed Ones race into their final battle with Valen. And when all is said and done, their lives will be forever changed.
Plus, Phoebe + Cole = ???
- Wyatt Halliwell
- Chris Halliwell
- Melinda Halliwell
- P.J. Halliwell
- Tamora and Kat Mitchell
To Raise the Dead
- Valen casts a spell in a demonic language to raise the undead to attack the sisters.
To Put the Dead to Rest
- The Charmed Ones cast this spell to put the undead raised by Valen back to rest.
- Living dead, return to sleep,
- Walk no more and be at peace!
- Flight: Used by Cherubs to fly in Cupid's Temple.
- Beaming: Used by Coop to teleport himself and Piper to the manor.
- Orb Shield: Used by Paige to protect herself, Piper, Phoebe, Cole and Coop while facing Valen.
- Levitation: Used by Phoebe to levitate away from the undead.
- Telekinetic Orbing: Used by Paige in a (failed) attempt to call a shillagh and to move the undead away from her sisters.
- Molecular Combustion: Used by Piper to fend off the undead.
- Smoke Secretion: Used by Aidel in an attempt to attack Valen.
- Valen used an unknown power or spell to hijack the connection between Prue and her sisters so he could deliver a message to the sisters on their TV.
- Valen used his shillelagh to immobilize/paralyse Coop.
- Ancient Athame: A legendary athame capable of erasing souls from existence.
- Shillelagh: A magical artifact used by Valen as a conduit.
- Excalibur: The legendary sword believed to hold ultimate power.
Notes and Trivia
- On his Tumblr, Pat Shand has stated that the events of this arc take place a little less than a year after the end of season nine. That puts the timeline at about 2010, instead of 2015 when it was published.
- This is the first Season 10 cover where Piper is seen using her powers.
- The original summary written by Pat Shand is slightly different. It originally included the line "Also, get ready, Pholes... (That's folks who ship Phoebe/Cole... get with it!) Your moment is here. Kind of. Don't hate us." Zenescope appearantly changed the summary because they did not know what "Phole" or "shipper" meant.
- Prue doesn't appear in this issue, making it the first time she doesn't appear in, in this season.
- Although Phoebe and Cole have interacted in the comics, this issue marks the first time they had a genuine conversation about their past and their feelings.
- This issue once again hints that the relationship between Prue and her sisters is strained.
- The Undead first appeared in "Death Becomes Them".
- When asked about the children's ages by a fan on Tumblr, Pat Shand provided an estimate of all their ages. At the time of this issue:
The Perks of Being a Whitelighter
Whatever Happened to the Demon with a Soul?
| Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
Comics: 9 - 10