During the Dor'chacht's battle against the Sol'agath, Ce'kahn fought valiantly. When their enemy had gained the upper hand, and their clan's fate moments away from being sealed, Shen'arch placed Tov'reh, Ce'kahn, and Sh'tara's powers inside three objects, then put their souls in suspension until rebirth three thousand years in the future. They were meant to challenge the Sol'agath's descendants (The Charmed Ones) and change their fate.
Powers and Abilities
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate another being or object through the use of a map and a crystal.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Active Powers
- Atmokinesis: The ability to control weather elements.