Auras and Grimlocks is an entry written in the Book of Shadows by an unknown Warren witch. It describes auras and Grimlocks, which are pale demons who seek out powerful forces of good to eliminate by seeing their unique Aura.
- The Soul Energy that every
- Human possesses.
- It's Strength is determined by the amount
- Goodness a Person creates.
- are white demons
- with whirling red eyes,
- Underground Demons who roam
- from city to city killing powerful forces of Good
- by seeing the unique Auras that surround
- them, which they are able to do by stealing
- the sight of innocent children.
- The stolen eyesight will last twenty-four
- hours, but only if the children are alive.
- After the children's use has waned,
- the Grimlocks consume them.
- To Destroy a Grimlock:
- Gather a Shisandra Root
- on a Wednesday of a waxing moon.
- Lighting an Orange or Gold candle,
- Create an infusion by slowly boiling the root
- in a Ritual Vessel.
- Throw the Infusion into the Grimlock's Eyes
- All will melt away to What it Was.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.